Interests and Goals

My name is Cesar Hernandez. I live in Port Washington. I usually spend my free time fishing or watching soccer. I played baseball from a young age and I started playing soccer later in my life. I am an Applied Psychology major. I am very interested in the biological side of psychology and I want to go into the field of neuroscience one day. The reason for this is because I have developed an interest in how the brain functions and how it affects human behavior. From a young age I have known that I want to work in a clinical setting and I hope to be able to do that as either a neurologist, psychiatrist, or clinical neuropsychologist. Although I have not decided which of these three occupations I want to have, I do not think I will be disappointed with whatever my final choice is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Works Cited

Works Cited “Aeschylus.” Google, www.google.com/amp/s/www.ancient.eu/amp/1-11058/. Accessed Apr. 15 2019 Broggiato, Maria1, maria.broggi...